10 Things To Love About Wyoming Wind
Rather than complain...
The top complaint about Wyoming is the wind, but nobody can do anything about it,
Rather than complain, Buffalo’s John Lohr came up with a great way to deal, embrace the wind.
10 REASONS WHY I LOVE THE WYOMING WIND:
- It reminds me I still have hair.
- I don't have to carry a comb, I always have an excuse.
- It blows the grasshoppers into Colorado.
- Eagles stand still trying to fly against it.
- That's why we don't have clouds: they hate the wind.
- It irritates tourists.
- It dries out snow puddles.
- Our cats won't go outside in it.
- I can feed horses in the North pasture and in 2 hours, they have hay in the South pasture too.
10. My Granddaughter can fly a kite without running.
Think I'll start a kite store. Thank you John