11 Places to Watch the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton
As you might have heard by now, there's a big giant wedding taking place on Friday and it'll be broadcasted for the entire world to watch.
We're talking, of course, about the Royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton - an affair so big, you can bet your royal chariot that every major news organization in their right mind will show up to cover it.
If you're anything like me, this is wonderful news, since it means you'll be able to watch the festivities, too. Of course with the time difference, large amounts of caffeine may be necessary, but totally worth it! Find out how to watch after the jump.
- YouTube via Royal Channel (begins at 2:30AM MT)
- PBS NewsHour (begins at 2:30 AM MT)
- ET The Insider (begins at 3AM MT)
- CBS's Katie Couric (begins at 2AM MT)
- CNN (begins at 2 AM MT)
- Hulu via ABC (begins at 2 AM MT)
- "The Royal Wedding" on BBC will air at 10 PM MT.
- "Good Morning America" on ABC will begin at 11 PM MT.
- "The Today Show" on NBC will begin at 11 PM MT.
- "Live from the Royal Wedding" on E! will begin at 2 AM MT.
- "The Royal Wedding" on TLC will begin at 3AM MT.