5 Reasons To Be Excited For Fall In Wyoming
For me, summertime in Wyoming is the BEST, and I will miss it dearly for the next 9 months.
However, fall is a close runner-up for the best season in our state, at least in my humble opinion. Here’s my top 5 reasons you should be anxious for autumn.
- Construction wrapping-up. The old joke is there’s two seasons in Wyoming – Winter and Construction. The good news about fall is, all of the “cone-zones” will be wrapping up work before the first snowfall.
- Back to school time . Maybe the kiddos of Wyoming don’t think this is such a good thing, but parents, this might be a welcome relief to your day.
- Changing Colors. Okay, so we’re not New England. But, the foliage in Wyoming isn’t half bad!
- Outdoor Activities. It’s perfect weather to get outside and do something active. With 60-70 degree highs, grab a light jacket and hit a trail!
- Football season. Friday night lights are back at your local high school, Saturday afternoons are back at War Memorial Stadium! Go Pokes!