5 Things To Do In Cheyenne Tuesday, July 21
Don't let a little rain slow you down, it's Frontier Days!
Here's 5 things (among the many) I recommend you check out today!
- Grand Parade - Before you leave town, or even if you're a local, you have to check out this fantastic parade. Historic floats, colorful displays, and some of the best marching bands you'll hear this side of the Mississippi!
- Championship Bull Riding - You're at CFD and if you're not a bull riding fan, you're required to become one immediately! Go check out the intense competition tonight at 8:00 p.m. at Frontier Park!
- PRCA Rodeo - Looking for more than bull riding? The PRCA Rodeo starts at 12:15 p.m. at Frontier Park and offers a variety of rodeo events.
- Old Frontier Town - Grab a homemade souvenir, see characters in costume, pick up a brisket sandwich and a beer while you're at it.
- Come see us! - We're broadcasting from radio row with a chance at a $50,000 vehicle, night show tickets, rodeo tickets and more! Plus, we love to say hi to folks from all around the world.
Most importantly, have fun! If there's anything we can help you with drop us a line: email@example.com