Cheyenne Frontier Days: 5 Ways To Ease Next Year’s Parking Gridlock
There's doubt any major steps will be taken by next July to improve parking and general grid lock that is Cheyenne Frontier Days. Unlike The Avenues, only an anaconda can expand to many times its own size.
When the City of Cheyenne decided to suspend most roadwork around town for 10 days, that made it easier for visitors to get around. Otherwise, it just helped get to the chaos at Frontier Park. If only to laugh to keep from crying, here are 5 new ideas.
1. Ask the Leap Frogs if you can parachute right into the arena with them.
2. Pretend you're a volunteer, and steal a golf cart.
3. Next time you have a root canal, tell yourself, "Well, it's not like it's 10 days a year."
4. When a street is blocked from the lot where you have a parking pass, remember saying, "I don’t want to have to go in there," and just say, "Thanks."
5. Borrow a horse, look official, and be sure to let horse droppings fall everywhere just like on the parade route.