Game Day Safety Tips [VIDEO]
Super weekend is coming up, and it’s often a time full of celebration. We love to celebrate with friends and family, but we want to make sure we do it in a safe way.
Tracie Perkins spoke with Angela Thorpe who is a spokesperson for State Farm in Wyoming. She has some great tips for those throwing the party and for the party animals to ensure that football Sunday is safe for everyone.
Here are some tips from Thorpe and where you can find them in the video:
Home Team: Tips For Those Hosting A Party
- Reward designated drivers. You can encourage being a designated driver by providing the DD with a good parking spot or a great seat for the game. (:48)
- Serve plenty of food to offset the effects of alcohol. (1:04)
- Have water and non-alcoholic beverages available. (1:08)
- Avoid serving mixed drinks. (1:18)
- Stop serving alcohol when the fourth quarter begins. (1:27)
- Help your guests get home safely even if it means they have to stay at your home. (1:32)
Visiting Team: Tips For Party Guests