Happy Jack Endurance Races
The Happy Jack Endurance Race is back June 28 and 29.
All events occur on a challenging 6 mile loop, run almost entirely on forest trails, with approximately 725 feet of elevation gain per loop.
Each loop has access to the lively basecamp, which will serve hot food all night, and the upper fully-stocked aid station located at 8800′. While this race will prove to be a challenge to everyone, the ample support and frequent access to basecamp will give all levels of runners an excellent chance of reaching their goals.
]In addition, teams will experience the camaraderie and competition of an all-night race. Beautiful starry nights, wild flowers, beaver ponds, rugged forest – Wyoming! Located less than 3 hours north of Denver International Airport, the race is easily accessible from many points in the west. Free camping is available at the starting line Friday and Saturday nights. (Tents and small campers only, as space is limited.)
100 Mile (Note that a minimum of 6 entrants is required to hold the 100 Mile event. In the case that we do not get enough participants by the end of May, we will immediately send a cancellation notice along with the option for a refund or entry into the 24 Hour Solo race.)
24 Hour – Solo / Duo / Extreme Team (3-5) / Open Division (6-10)
12 Hour – Solo / Duo
6 Hour Night Run – Solo
Team categories may be combined if numbers dictate.
Saturday, June 28th
- 7:00-8:30am Racer Check-in and Registration
- 8:45am Pre-race Briefing
- 9:00am Race Start (24 Hour, 12 Hour)
- 6:00pm Race Start (6 Hour)
- 9:00pm End of 12 Hour Race (9:30pm 12 Hour Race Awards)
Sunday, June 29th
- 12:00am End of 6 Hour Race (12:30am 6 Hour Race Awards)
- 9:00am End of 24 Hour Race (9:30am 24 Hour Race Awards)
- 3:00pm Cut-off for 100 Mile Race (final)
- See more at: http://visitlaramie.org/ai1ec_event/happy-jack-endurance-races/?instance_id=20298#sthash.PAizPcuV.dpuf