How do I go about getting a stop sign at an intersection that could potentially cause a crash?


"There is a process in place for traffic modifications that includes an application, staff review, and Traffic Commission recommendation.It is best to contact the city's Public Works department by calling 307-721-5230 to discuss the location and concern."