Weirdest, True, Assumptions About Wyoming
I love the state of Wyoming. It's rugged and beautiful. It's sparsely populated, but it's residents are some of the nicest in the world.
There are pros and cons to living in a state that not a lot of people know about. I'm sure I'm not alone in getting some pretty funny responses after telling people that I live in Wyoming. Here's some of the weirdest, yet 100 percent true, questions/responses I've ever heard...
- "Do you have electricity?" - Yes, believe it or not, we even have the Internet.
- "Do you have paved roads?" - Well I mean, there's a lot of dirt roads too, but yes.
- "Where's that?" - Are you familiar with Colorado? Near there.
- "Wyoming? So you're a cowboy?" - Not exactly, but I know a few.
- "So do you live in Cheyenne, Casper, or Jackson Hole?" - You know there's a few other communities, right?
- "Do people ride horses to work?" - Well sometimes, but usually we drive a car.
- "Wyoming? What's there?" - Not you, and that's the way we like it.