Wyoming Restaurant Named 50th Best In The Nation
A Wyoming restaurant is getting some high praise from MSN.com.
MSN recently ranked their 50 Best Restaurants In America. When I opened the article and saw Wyoming at #50, I assumed the list may feature an eatery in all 50 states, but that is NOT the case.
Coming in at #50 overall was Wyoming Rib & Chop House in Cheyenne.
Wyoming’s Rib & Chop House in the city of Cheyenne has a friendly staff that is also very knowledgeable, not just about the food, but the history of Cheyenne itself. This creates a comfortable and even charming environment for the guests. They serve lunch and dinner and have a separate gluten free menu for guests as well. - MSN.com
Wyoming Rib & Chop House Cheyenne is currently located at 400 W. Lincolnway, but they have plans to move into the Depot Plaza in the heart of downtown Cheyenne this summer.
The top 10 restaurants nationally from MSN.com are:
1. Pike Place Market - Seattle, WA
2. Reading Terminal Market, Philadelphia, PA
3. Chelsea Market, New York City
4. Rockefeller Center Dining Concourse, New York City
5. West Side Marke, Cleveland, OH
6. Eataly, New York City
7. Grand Central Market, Los Angeles
8. Grand Central Dining Concourse, New York City
9. Market House at the Nashville Farmers' Market, Nashville, TN
10. The Ferry Building Marketplace, San Francisco, CA