Tease Your Tastebuds at Downtown Cheyenne’s Culinary Experience
What's better than a tasting quest through Downtown Cheyenne's restaurant scene? When the food is free, of course.
The Cheyenne Downtown Business Collective has announced the return of the Downtown Cheyenne Culinary Experience to the city. Divine eats, tantalizing treats, and delicious drinks await. Here's what you need to know:
Sneak Peek at Downtown Cheyenne's 2023 Culinary Experience
The restaurant scene of Downtown Cheyenne upholds a tasty legacy. At this year's Culinary Experience, you can sample the best the restaurant scene has to offer 100% free. No, seriously, it's totally free.
This sampling shindig goes down on Saturday, October 21, from 1 to 5 p.m. Take a stroll downtown to each participating restaurant, which will feature food and beverages from their menu (remember to bring your ID, folks - some of these drinks are 21+ only.)
Restaurants on deck for the event include:
- The Albany (1506 Capitol Ave.)
- Accomplice Beer Co. (115 W 15th St.)
- The Boardroom (1722 Carey Ave.)
- Mort's Bagels (1815 Carey Ave.)
- Paris West (1719 Central Ave.)
- Chronicles Distilling (1506 Thomes Ave.)
- Hambones Pizza (415 W 17th St. #180)
- The Hawthorn Tree (112 E. 17th St.)
- Freedom's Edge Brewing Co. (1509 Pioneer Ave.)
- The Crown Bar (222 W. Lincolnway)
- The Omelet House (216 E. 17th St.)
- Blue Raven Brewery (209 E. 18th St.)
- Railspur (707 W. Lincolnway)
- Wyoming Rib & Chop (400 W. Lincolnway)
- Flippers Family Arcade (1617 Capitol Ave.)
Find more details on this delicious experience by visiting the Downtown Business Collective website or by clicking here.
About the Cheyenne Downtown Business Collective
The Cheyenne DBA is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing awareness of and advocating for the enhancement of Downtown Cheyenne. The team at DBA develops initiatives and events to help Downtown Cheyenne become a booming entertainment district that draws locals and visitors alike while growing commerce for local businesses. Find out more about the Downtown Business Collective’s mission here.