Wyoming Woman Killed in Hit-and-Run; Suspect Still at Large
A Wyoming woman is dead after being hit by a vehicle on the Wind River Indian Reservation early Saturday morning, authorities say.
The crash happened around 4:30 a.m. at milepost 101.2 on Wyoming 789, about four miles south of Riverton.
"The vehicle failed to remain at the scene and is still at large," the summary reads.
C'Bearing is the seventh pedestrian to die on Wyoming's highways so far this year.
- Man Hit and Killed While Retrieving Tire on I-90 in Wyoming
- Information Sought After Pedestrian Found Dead on I-80 in Cheyenne
- Wyoming Pedestrian Killed in Hit-&-Run, Driver at Large
- 2 Dead, 1 Injured After Semi Goes Off I-80 in Wyoming, Hits Drivers
- Pedestrian Dead After Being Hit by Semi on I-80 in Wyoming
- Wyoming Man Hit by Semi, Killed While Trying to Get Car Unstuck From Snow
2022's Deadliest Wyoming County by Traffic Deaths
- 3 Dead After Semis Collide on I-80 East of Cheyenne
- Wyoming Highway Patrol Releases More Details in Fiery I-80 Crash That Killed 3