Nothing Says Wyoming More Than Cowboy Butter
Get ready to clog your arteries with Cowboy Butter by Delish, it's so good it will have you saying, YeeHaw."
Cowboy Butter goes great on everything. It only takes about 10 minutes to make.
- 1 cup of butter melted
- Juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 2 tbsp. of freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. of freshly chopped chives
- 2 tsp. minced thyme
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Once you gather those ingredients, here are the directions:
- Step one: put the melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, shallot, mustard, horseradish, cayenne, and paprika in a bowl to whisk together.
- Step two: Stir parsley, chives, and thyme, then add salt and pepper
- Step three: Serve the butter with your steak, or chicken to dip in. Or you can use it to make items like cornbread.
No better way to enjoy food in the Cowboy State than with some Cowboy Butter.