Sunny Days & Mild Fall Temps Ahead for SE Wyoming Early Next Week
Today's cold front has brought a taste of Fall's chill to SE Wyoming. Thunderstorms and brisk winds are on tap today, but warm autumn weather returns over the weekend. The Cheyenne Office of the National Weather Service reports that next week will average in the low to mid-70s for Cheyenne and Laramie, with even warmer weather developing towards Sidney and Scottsbluff.
Highlights From the National Weather Service:
Extended Outlook: Sept. 14 to Sept. 19
Chilly temps dominate Thursday and Friday, but warm weather returns by Sunday, with temps reaching the high 70s.
- Thursday: 61 / 50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Friday: 65 / 45 degrees Fahrenheit
- Saturday: 74 / 41 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sunday: 79 / 46 degrees Fahrenheit
- Monday: 79 / 49 degrees Fahrenheit
- Tuesday: 77 / 49 degrees Fahrenheit
Bundle your crops, Laramie. Frost may visit your autumn veggies in the next few days. The good news is warmer weather will return by Sunday.
- Thursday: 56 / 43 degrees Fahrenheit
- Friday: 60 / 41 degrees Fahrenheit
- Saturday: 70 / 33 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sunday: 74 / 39 degrees Fahrenheit
- Monday: 73 / 42 degrees Fahrenheit
- Tuesday: 72 / 42 degrees Fahrenheit