Chuck Norris ‘Facts': Wyoming Edition
We've finally discovered something that Chuck Norris can't do; influence an election in Wyoming. Last week, the legendary actor and martial arts expert endorsed Foster Friess in the race for Governor.
Although Norris was unable to sway enough voters in yesterday's primary, his list of achievements in the Cowboy State is still impressive. Here are five Chuck Norris "facts":
1. When Chuck Norris uses the restroom, Old Faithful erupts.
2. Chuck Norris is the man riding Steamboat in Wyoming's iconic logo.
3. Chuck Norris mines coal with his bare hands.
4. The Big Piney Punchers were named for Chuck Norris' performance in the film "Good Guys Wear Black".
5. Chuck Norris can throw a football farther than Josh Allen, left-handed.