‘Do You Need an Estate Plan?’ Workshop in Laramie Nov. 5
Nobody likes to confront the idea that they will die. But, thinking about what happens after you are gone is one of the most important decisions you can make right now.
The folks at Cook and Associates in Laramie say that "No matter your age or health, you can benefit from an Estate Plan...Estate planning documents, such as trusts and health care directives, aren't just helpful to your family after you pass away. They also help you maintain control over your estate and health during your lifetime."
To help people make the best decisions for their futures Cook and Associates, P.C is holding a free informal workshop in Laramie on November 5, 2019, exploring why everyone needs an estate plan.
They will be discussing:
- What is an Estate Plan? Do I need one?
- Healthcare documents everyone needs.
- How is trust administration less expensive than probate?
- What is long term care planning?
- Key to planning for the inevitable.
- The Importance of estate planning for unmarried couples.
The workshop is on Tuesday, November 5 at 2:00 PM and 6:00 PM at the Holiday Inn in Laramie (204 S. 30th Street) in the Gold Room. Reservations are appreciated, call 307-745-7320.