10 Country Shows In Colorado Totally Worth Road Tripping For
Concert season 2016 will be a strong one if you play your cards right.
Wyoming has a handful of good shows, from the stellar Cheyenne Frontier Days lineup in July to another Beartrap Festival on tap this August.
It's no secret of course, Colorado has a lot more concerts than we do, so planing your concert road trips wisely is advised.
Check out our top 10 shows that are totally worth a road trip this summer!
1. Country Jam - June 16-19, Grand Junction. Lee Brice, Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton, Zac Brown Band, Tyler Farr, Joe Nicholls, Big & Rich, Trace Adkins, and dozens more in a four day festival!
2. Willie Nelson and Katie Musgraves - July 30, Fiddler's Green Amphitheater, Denver
3. Jason Aldean with Thomas Rhett, A Thousand Horses, Deejay Silver - July 25, Fiddler's Green Amphitheater, Denver
4. Dolly Parton - July 27, Red Rocks Amphitheater, Morrison
5. Eric Church - August 9 and 10, Red Rock Amphitheater, Morrison
6. Greeley Stampede - June 24, 25 & July 1, 2, and 3 Lady Antebellum, Chris Young, Thomas Rhett, Chris Janson & more
7. Darius Rucker, Dan & Shay, Michael Ray - July 7, Fiddler's Green Amphitheater , Denver
8. Keith Urban, Brett Eldredge, Maren Morris - July 22, Fiddler's Green Amphitheater, Denver
9. Luke Bryan, Little Big Town, Dustin Lynch - September 10th, Dick's Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City
10. Eric Paslay - August 26, Grizzly Rose, Denver