Winter Storm Laramie Closures For Tuesday, Nov 26
This article will be updated as more closures are sent in or announced.
Due to the winter conditions in the Albany County Area, a number of businesses and services are closed.
- University of Wyoming has cancelled all classes on Monday and Tuesday to facilitate student travel for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Buses and campus services will be running on a reduced schedule. UW has also closed campus to all non-essential personnel.
- Albany County School District #1 will be closed on Tuesday, November 26.
- LCCC Albany County Campus will be closed Tuesday due to weather.
- The Open School will be closed on Tuesday, November 26.
- Head Start of Laramie is closed today.
- Albany County Courthouse is closed on Tuesday, November 26.
- City of Laramie offices and non-essential services will be closed Tuesday, November 26.
- Peak Wellness Center offices will be closed. On call therapists will be available to handle crisis situations.
- Smile Academy Dentistry will be closed on Tuesday, November 26th.
- The Albany Community Health Clinic will be closed today.
- The Dept.of Family Services will be closed today, Tuesday Nov. 26.
- Eppson Center for Seniors will be closed today, November 26.
- Stitches Acute Care Center will open at 9 am instead of 8 am.
- Wells Fargo in Laramie will open at 10 am, instead of 9 am.
If you have more cancellations or closures to add, please e-mail the information.